- End of Tenancy Cleaning
End of Tenancy Cleaning
At Atticus Cleaning, we offer a range of high-quality end of tenancy cleaning services across Manchester, Sale, Altrincham and Hale for landlords, tenants and letting agents. We work exclusively for several letting agencies across South Manchester, namely in Sale, Altrincham and Hale.
From complete house clearances to end of tenancy cleaning, we guarantee to provide a deep clean of your property, to be competitively priced and reliable, all whilst promising to complete a far better job than any cleaning company you may have used previously! If you want the job completed well and efficiently, then you come to us, simple!
- Full clean of property including internal windows
- Oven cleaning option
- 50% discount on carpet cleaning with end of tenancy cleans
- Key collection and return at no additional charge
- Specialist “extreme cleans” for void properties
- Fully insured and vetted staff
- Over 1,000 end of tenancy cleans completed
For all of our end of tenancy cleans and house clearances across Manchester, we will provide all cleaning materials and equipment. All we ask is that we have access to running hot water, particularly for oven cleaning.
Our Prices for End of Tenancy Cleaning
| Property Size
|5 bed +
|| Please call
Prices include VAT. Parking charges may apply. Carpet cleaning is available at an additional cost, a 50% discount applies when carpet cleaning is completed along with the any end of tenancy cleaning. Standalone oven cleaning (without end of tenancy clean) from £55.00 Including VAT.
Prices valid from March 2021.
What’s included in the end of tenancy cleaning?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Vacuum cleaning of carpets, including the areas under the furniture. Dusting of skirting boards behind the furniture.
- Vacuum cleaning of mattresses and areas underneath.
- Washing and polishing of all types of floors using specific products and chemicals (please note, that this service does not involve carpet cleaning and hard floor machine polishing).
- All glass cleaning (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) with relevant products.
- Window cleaning from inside.
- Wiping of all doors and top of doors. Polishing of door handles.
- Clearing of drawers and shelves (newspapers, magazines etc.)
- Vacuum cleaning of upholstery, including cushions and areas underneath.
- Dusting of all wooden furniture with the relevant cleaning product.
- Washing and polishing of all work surfaces.
- Cleaning inside all cupboards and drawers, clearing away all left behind litter.
- Cleaning of sink and taps, removing lime scale and polishing where required.
- Degreasing of wall tiles, cleaning and polishing (cleaning of mould from between grout, if present).
- Cleaning of oven internally, removing all built up grease as well as cleaning from outside and polishing of any external chrome.
- Cleaning and removing of grime from extractor.
- Cleaning and defrosting of refrigerator/freezer, removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Cleaning of washing machine inside and out, including rubber at the door, detergent drawers and filters.
- Cleaning of dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Outside cleaning of all appliances including kettle, toaster, etc.
- Cleaning of microwave inside and out.
- Cleaning of bins inside and out.
- Cleaning, de-scaling and polishing of shower screen
- Degreasing, cleaning and polishing of wall tiles (removing mould from between grout, if present).
- Cleaning of Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings, as well as de-scaling, drying and polishing.
- De-scaling, brushing and cleaning of toilet base and seat.
- Removing of all soap and shampoo deposits.
- Cleaning and polishing of mirrors.
- Washing and polishing of floors. If carpet, vacuum cleaning.
- Cleaning of all bedroom furniture /storage units inside and out.
Carpet Cleaning/ Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery cleaning are also available and highly recommended for larger house or office clean ups. Please click on the carpet cleaning tab for more information.